Spartan Running Club: Fall Cross Country. The season begins late August and runs through mid October. Information, Forms, and a Q&A are below. If you are looking for Spring Track information, please see that tab above.
- The Club is for future Spartan Boys & Girls 5th grade to 8th grade.
- Badger Students are encouraged to sign up for CC through school, not the SRC. However, SRC can still be an option for a Badger student looking for a lesser time commitment.
- We take REGISTRATIONS even if the season has started!
- Find Club Forms below if you are new to SRC. Anyone who ran SRC during the Spring is already registered, but should still let us know you’re planning to run CC this fall.
- You may bring forms & payment to the August 22nd Parent/Coach Meeting at the FB Stadium Ticket Booth at 5:00.
- Practices will run M-W-F from 5:00-6:30 pm beginning August 22nd to approximately October 12th. They will start near the Ticket Booth on North end of HS Stadium.
- Various opportunities to compete will be available. Click the schedule tab to see our tentative 2016 Meet schedule.
Cost is $25 if you’re new to the Club this fall. Your club fee covers a USATF membership, Club Shirt, and most meet fees. Those who ran SRC Track in 2016, do not need to turn in more forms, but just need to mail a $20 check to “Spartan Running Club” c/o Boyd Janto prior to 1st practice! (see address below)
Club Forms 2016 can be printed here. Forms and payment should be mailed to the the address below.
We would like to have new members signed up by August 15th, but will accept them even after the season has started. Please print and mail them to the address below: